NB: Current rates for NMR will be increasing from an extra add-on fee of only $10 per treatment to $60 on May 15, 2012. This is to cover the cost of printing documentation/forms and the additional time it takes to electronically record results/findings and recommendations post-session. So, book early, if you want to lock in the savings.
Neuromuscular Reprogramming (NMR)
What is NMR?
NMR teaches your body to work SMARTER not harder.
Neuromuscular Reprogramming (NMR) balances the central nervous and musculoskeletal systems and creates lasting structural changes by replacing damaged programming produced by trauma, surgery or repetitive strain.
NMR Rehab Therapy for Sports Injuries, Accident/Trauma Recovery, General Rehab
- Offers long-lasting results*
- Overrides inefficient use patterns with efficient ones
- Imprints new learnings on the motor control center of the brain
- Releases hypertonic (chronically tight) muscles
- Employs the right muscles for a particular action
- Rebuilds strength of injured muscles
*months, years or a lifetime as opposed to days with other treatments